Dr. Syeda Sultana Razia
B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, BUET
M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, BUET
Ph.D in Chemical Engineering, University of Alberta, Canada
Process safety, Chemical safety and security, Distillation and separation processes, Effluent treatment
1. Yousuf, M. R., Mahnaz, F. and Syeda, Sultana R., “Activated Carbon Fiber (ACF) from Natural Precursors: A Review of Preparation Methods with Experimental Study on Jute Fiber”, Desalination and Water Treatment, Volume 213, February 2021, 441-458.
2. Ferdous, J., Mim, S. J., Jony, M. M. R., & Syeda, Sultana R. Occupational Risk Assessment in RMG, Textile and Ship Breaking Industries of Bangladesh. Chemical Engineering Research Bulletin, 22(1) 2021 69–76.
3. Tahmid, M., Dey, S. and Syeda, Sultana R., “Mapping human vulnerability and risk due to chemical accidents”, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, Elsevier, Volume 68, November 2020, 104289
4. Syeda, Sultana R. , “Framework for Sound Management of Chemicals: Toward a Sustainable Chemicals Industry in Bangladesh”, ACS Chem. Health & Safety. 2020, 27 (5) 288–298.
5. Syeda, S. R., Maisha, N., & Ferdous, A. (2017). Risk Map for Facility Siting of an Ammonia-Urea Complex. Journal of Chemical Engineering, 29(1), 56–60.